INTIAL VISIT INSTRUCTIONS
As a new patient, we will need your assistance with the information that will be used to establish your account and medical chart. For us to best treat your spinal condition or injury, we need to have a comprehensive understanding of your current health status. When you come in for your initial consultation, please bring all of the items below. If Dr. Carr does not have access to all of your relevant medical records and films at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Evaluation of a patient with spine-related problems can be a lengthy process. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow a minimum of 30 minutes for your initial exam.
TO AVOID RESCHEDULING PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR YOUR INITAL APPOINTMENT AND ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
1. Complete the patient portal 21860.portal.athenahealth.com
2. Medical records of previous testing or treatment (EMG's, Physical Therapy, etc). Previous x-rays, CT scans, and/or MRI scans of the spine: films AND reports must be provided. We have electronic access to most local facilities, call us to see if we have access to your studies!
3. Any brace or support that you are using.
4. Current insurance card(s) and applicable co-payment.
5. A current driver's license or form of identification.
For each follow-up visit, we will take copies of your insurance cards. Please alert us immediately if your insurance has changed.
Schedule an Appointment
Please contact the office at (805)547-2800 to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: We require a 24-hour cancellation notice prior to your scheduled appointment date to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
Insurances We Accept
We are contracted with most major insurance companies. Call our office and we will gladly assist you with insurance related questions. For those without heath insurance coverage, ask us about our cash-pay prices. At this time we are not accepting Workman's Compensation related injuries or Attorney Liens. Thank you for your understanding.