Schedule an Appointment
Please contact the office at (805)547-2800 to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: We require a 24-hour cancellation notice prior to your scheduled appointment date to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
Types of appointment include new patient or established patient.
INTIAL VISIT INSTRUCTIONS
As a new patient, we will need your assistance with the information that will be used to establish your account and medical chart. For us to best treat your spinal condition or injury, we need to have a comprehensive understanding of your current health status. When you come in for your initial consultation, please bring all of the items below. If Dr. Carr does not have access to all of your relevant medical records and films at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Evaluation of a patient with spine-related problems can be a lengthy process. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and allow a minimum of 30 minutes for your initial exam.
TO AVOID RESCHEDULING PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR YOUR INITAL APPOINTMENT AND ARRIVE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
1. All completed medical forms sent to you from our office or downloaded from our website.
2. Medical records of previous testing or treatment (EMG's, Physical Therapy, etc). Previous x-rays, CT scans, and/or MRI scans of the spine: films AND reports must be provided. We have electronic access to most local facilities, call us to see if we have access to your studies!
3. Any brace or support that you are using.
4. Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s) per your insurance guidelines.
5. Current insurance card(s) and applicable co-payment.
6. A current driver's license or form of identification.
For each appointment after your initial visit, we will continue to take a copy of your insurance card(s), so please bring these with you to each office visit. Please alert us ASAP if your insurance has changed. This will help us keep current for our billing department, and to help us educate you on our insurance policies if your insurance has changed.
Insurances We Accept
We are contracted with most major insurance companies. Call our office if you have any questions regarding your specific plan. We will gladly assist you with insurance related questions and can help you determine your insurance options. For those without heath insurance coverage, ask us about our cash-pay discount. Even if we are not contracted with your insurance, we will happily still accomodate you and bill your insurance. At this time we are not accepting Workman's Compensation related injuries. Thank you for your understanding.